1 - 5 Years
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality
• Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
• Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
• Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|