1 - 7 Years
• Responsible for overall development of branch (i.e. Business Development, Marketing,
Operations, Risk Management, Collection activities, Authorized persons and man power
• Acquiring personally HNI and ultra HNI category clients (privilege category) for broking &
third party products through networking, database, references from existing clients and
assigned leads from the organization.
• Assisting recruitment processes, landholding and mentoring branch employees. Motivating
and making them self dependent in day today operations.
• Executing strategies for their branches and assisting team members individually to achieve
their defined goals. Providing feedback's and reviewing performances of theirs team
members in proactive manners.
• Require to understanding various queries and service issues arising from clients, business
associates, team members and insuring appropriate solution in define time lines.
• Executing and evaluating marketing and promotional activities for branch, keeping in mind
market dynamics of branch. Optimum utilization of available resources like AMCs, TPDs,
depositories, exchanges regulators and local resources (i.e. trade association, bullion
association, Agriculture Produce Marketing Committee) etc. with the purpose of creating
Company’s high visibility and acquiring more clients.
• Assisting business associates in branch to help them in various functions and operational
matters. Acquired more number of Sub Brokers / Channel partners making them
• Using of various evaluation methods to provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and
yearly feedback's to team members to enhance their performances.
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 5 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Banking / Investments / Stock Market / Financial Services|
|Work Experience||1 - 7 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|